Inceptua Group is a pharma company and service partner. We bring medicines to patients through
clinical trial distribution services, pre-approval and unlicensed medicines access, and
commercialization of specialty and rare disease products.
We recognize that investing in talented people creates value for our customers, our employees, our
suppliers and the communities in which we live and work. Our success is based on the motivation,
dedication and performance of our people. We strive to go the extra mile and achieve excellence in all
We are hiring for the position of Global Quality Manager to be based in our offices in Berlin, in
Windsor or in Stockholm, for immediate start.
You will become part of our global Quality Team and you will be working closely with different internal
functions to support Inceptua’s manufacturing, storage and distribution activities for medicinal
products mainly in EU but also world-wide.
As an experienced professional, you will independently plan, execute and document all quality-related
activities with focus on efficiency and the required level of detail to ensure the high-quality standards
for the world-wide distribution of clinical trial material, commercial products and unlicensed medicines
in early access programs.
With your extensive knowledge on GMP and GDP requirements you will help to maintain Inceptua’s
GxP activities compliant as well as performing final release of products. You will be able to contribute
with innovative ideas to build and improve internal structures in the changing environment of our
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preferably have the experience and background to act or support as a QP/RP for our Swedish
- Maintaining and improving the Global Quality Management System
- Initiate and support process optimization initiatives and revise SOPs
- Act as internal and external expert for GMP and GDP related topics
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up physical audits of external manufacturing sites,
warehouses/depots and transporters according to GMP/GDP requirements in EU but also
- Qualify and re-qualify external service providers, customers and suppliers for GMP/GDP related
- Prepare and conduct internal audits (self-inspections) to monitor and ensure compliance with
- Represent the company in Authority inspections and client audits
- Conduct daily tasks related to the processes described in the QMS
- Perform internal cross-functional trainings
- Develop and review quality agreements
- Execute the responsibilities according to lawful and ethical standards
- Provide suggestions for improvement for the QA department, and work on cross-functional
company initiatives across the Inceptua Group
Page 1 of 2
- You hold a University degree in natural sciences (Biol., Pharm.)
- You have at least 5 years working experiences in QA GMP on a global level, within the
- You have preferably previous experience of the QP/RP role
- Knowledge from Bio-tech products
- You have extensive knowledge in and understanding of GMP, GDP and associated regulations
- You are willing to travel internationally
- You are business fluent in English
- You have a pragmatic Quality mind-set
- You have an overall company view and mindset
- You are a proactive team player
This position is full-time, and we offer a competitive salary.
Our company is home to employees from various backgrounds that speak a range of languages.
If you have a forward-thinking attitude and are ready to go the extra mile with us, we look forward to
receiving your application.
Please send your application in English, including a covering letter, to
email@example.com. Attachments must be in PDF format.
Page 2 of 2