Are you an energetic, responsible, self-starter who has experience in the drain clearing business?
If so, we want you!
Ponderosa Heating & Cooling is starting up a drain service division and need experienced Drain Technicians that are looking to create their own opportunities.Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only technician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.Why We Need You!
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line drain service technicians who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.The Big Task
You will diagnose and repair residential drain systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.Key Sub Tasks
- Complete all drain cleaning, jetting and cable work to in-home, service calls.
- Provide camera service for every mainline stoppage within 24 hours of the report.
- Establish customer rapport to provide the right products and services.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Protect drain cleaning and camera equipment and keep a well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises and weekly meetings.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Have and maintain a clean driving record.What We Offer
- The starting wage for this position is $20-25 per hour (DOE) plus commission.
- Company supplied, take it home at night, new and safe, super-cool company truck.
- Medical Insurance we pay 100% of your insurance premiums for health, dental, vision, and life insurance and 50% for your dependents
- New technology, including phone, tablet & access to integrated software
- State of the art tools, parts and supplies.
- 401k Plan with a company match
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Ponderosa Heating & Cooling.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company.
Click on the following link to apply: Drain Service Technician
Journeyman Service Plumber - Ponderosa Heating & Cooling (Sisters)
Electrician - Ponderosa Heating & Cooling (Sisters)
HVAC Service Tech (Bend)
Tire / Lube Tech (Bend)
Groundskeeper and Maintenance Tech Needed ASAP (Bend, Oregon)
Automotive Service Advisor / Service Writer (Bend)
HYDRONIC SERVICE TECHNICIAN