SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
Data Engineer -1187429N, Rate: Open, Duration: 18 MonthsOregon, Beaverton, 97003 Beaverton USA
Centizen Inc, Global agile IT solutions and consulting firm focused in delivering scalable solutions to address complex business problems. We provide above market salaries and benefits so that we have a lower turnover rate. Please visit our website to see all our open positions(20+) in PM, QA, BSA, SAP, Analytics, Java developers, Data Engineers etc.Position: Data Engineer -1187429N Visa sponsorship: H1b, OPT, CPT sponsorship provided for the suitable candidates Rate : Open Negotiable for the right candidate Duration: 18 MonthsLocation: Beaverton, OR(Remote due to COVID19)Responsibilities:(The primary tasks, functions and deliverable of the role)
- Design and build reusable components, frameworks and libraries at scale to support analytics products
- Design and implement product features in collaboration with business and Technology stakeholders
- Identify and solve issues concerning data management to improve data quality
- Clean, prepare and optimize data for ingestion and consumption
- Collaborate on the implementation of new data management projects and re-structure of the current data architecture
- Implement automated workflows and routines using workflow scheduling tools
- Build continuous integration, test-driven development and production deployment frameworks
- Collaboratively review design, code, test plans and dataset implementation performed by other data engineers in support of maintaining data engineering standards
- Analyze and profile data for designing scalable solutions
- Troubleshoot data issues and perform root cause analysis to proactively resolve product and operational issues
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related field.
- One of the following alternatives may be accepted:
- PhD or Law + 3 yrs;Masters + 4 yrs;Associates + 6 yrs;High School + 7 yrs exp
- 5 years relevant work experience
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Strong understanding of solution and technical design
- Has a strong problem solving and analytical mindset
- Able to influence and communicate effectively, both verbally and written, with team members and business stakeholders
- Able to quickly pick up new programming languages, technologies, and frameworks
- Advanced experience building cloud scalable, real time and high-performance data lake solutions
- Experience with relational SQL
- Experience with scripting languages such as Shell, Python
- Experience with source control tools such as GitHub and related dev processes
- Experience with workflow scheduling tools
- In-depth understanding of micro service architecture
- Strong understanding of developing complex data solutions
- Experience working on end-to-end solution design
- Able to lead others in solving complex problems by taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions
- Willing to learn new skills and technologies
- We enjoy approved IT vendor status with several leading companies and continually grow our list of approved vendor status with additional companies. We are fair and honest in all our business dealings with our consultants and clients.
- Candidates come first. We provide World-Class service to our amazing candidates. We pay top scale hourly rates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave. We offer immediate H1B transfer and process for the right candidates.
Lead Data Engineer - 1267086F, Rate-Open, Duration: 18 Months