SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
Data Science Sr. Product Manager - 1169703N, Rate: Open, Duration: 18 MonthsOregon, Beaverton, 97003 Beaverton USA
Centizen Inc, Global agile IT solutions and consulting firm focused in delivering scalable solutions to address complex business problems. We provide above market salaries and benefits so that we have a lower turnover rate. Please visit our website to see all our open positions(20+) in PM, QA, BSA, SAP, Analytics, Java developers, Data Engineers etc.Position: Data Science Sr. Product Manager - 1169703N Visa sponsorship: H1b, OPT, CPT sponsorship provided for the suitable candidates Rate : Open Negotiable for the right candidate Duration: 18 MonthsLocation: Beaverton, OR(Remote due to COVID19)Job DescriptionWHO WE ARE LOOKING FORWe are looking for a Data Science Sr. Product Manager that is passionate about machine learning and personalization. This person will lead cutting-edge, AI / ML algorithm-centered innovation projects aimed at delivering new experiences for Client members that drive business value to Client, and deliver insights to the business to inform footwear and apparel product development, distribution of Client products with an emphasis on direct to consumer, and brand and marketing insights and activations to help power the world’s biggest brand.WHAT WILL YOU WORK ONIn this highly visible and high-profile role, you will assist with the development and execution of product vision and strategy, lead the end-to-end lifecycle of a product (ideation through sustainment), and help identify market opportunities. You will manage the business of the data products as well as the functionality, design, and features. You will define and execute thorough roadmaps and product priorities based on a strong understanding of consumer needs and data science. The Sr Data Science Product Manager will influence, educate, and advocate on tactical product decisions as well as the strategic decisions to enable the next slate of amazing experiences for Client members.WHO WILL YOU WORK WITHYou will manage cross-functional product management squads across the Client matrix focused on delivering AI / ML algorithms that power customer experiences and data products. You will work in close collaboration with data scientists on the Consumer Data Science (CDS) teams. This may involve any combination of the following CDS teams: Product Design & Merchandising (Footwear & Apparel), Client Direct (Core Commerce, Direct to Consumer, Client Run Club & Client Training Club), and Marketing and Brand (Targeted Marketing and Content). You’ll also partner closely with Digital Product Experience, Client core business units, and engineering partners such as data engineering, pipeline development, etc. You will report directly to the Director, Data Science product.WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s degree or postgraduate education (MS or PhD) in an applied quantitative field or equivalent experience at a cutting-edge company
- 3 - 5 years experience building data science products powered by artificial intelligence in a large organization (experience with a consumer products organization is preferred but is not a requirement)
- Demonstrated ability to conduct customer interviews (internal and external), identify pain-points, and determine if / how artificial intelligence can / will solve the problem
- Robust understanding of consumer products industry including industry participants, channels (eCommerce, brick & mortar, and wholesale channels), customers and market segments, and innovations
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial or intrapreneurial experience collaborating with data scientists, engineers, and designers solving customer problems with a tool /platform that was powered by AI / ML
- Demonstrated experience using mathematical modeling and machine learning to solve business problems
- Demonstrated experience as a product manager, ideally with a consumer technology product. Specific activities include: formulating product strategy, evaluating and prioritizing ideas, creating business cases, defining product features, overseeing development, and orchestrating product launch / releases
- Familiar with traditional PM methodologies (e.g., Agile, Kanban, Waterfall, etc.) and knowledge of when to apply methodologies
- Record of clearly defining and measuring what success looks like for previously managed products (by leveraging OKRs, KPIs, etc.)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, flexible environment
- Organizational leadership and influence without relying on hierarchy
- Ability to present persuasive arguments, write clearly and concisely, listen attentively, and negotiate with stakeholders and partners to reach mutually beneficial outcomes
- Deep understanding of statistical hypothesis testing and A/B methods
- Demonstrated ability to manage cross-functional product squads and influence without authority
- We enjoy approved IT vendor status with several leading companies and continually grow our list of approved vendor status with additional companies. We are fair and honest in all our business dealings with our consultants and clients.
- Candidates come first. We provide World-Class service to our amazing candidates. We pay top scale hourly rates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave. We offer immediate H1B transfer and process for the right candidates.