SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
SourceTitan Professional Resources
Our client is consistently evolving and pushing to be an industry leader. The Information Technology department remains focused on providing their partnerships and management teams with timely, quality technology support that is reliable and helpful.Responsibilities:
- Assist a team of developers on the technical side of large projects spanning multiple weeks and/or months.
- Work with business analysts, project managers, and business customers to understand problems and locate solutions
- Be accountable for the success and/or failure of a project and the code delivered by the team.
- Have a passion to learn and grow both technically and professionally.
- Ensure there is a focus on delivering complete user experiences that meets user’s needs.
- Mentor junior developers to help them grown and succeed.
- Drive the future technology, architecture, and methodologies used by the team.
- Buld influence outside of IT to help understand real world problems customers are having and be able to offer solutions.
- 5+ years of Industry Software Development Experience.
- Programming experience with an Object Oriented or Functional programming language.
- Understanding of web programming, C#/.NET, and SQL Server a plus.
- Proactive, decisive, action-oriented individual
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including with Executive audiences
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, collaboration, facilitation and negotiation skills