SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceCredence Management Solutions
Information Assurance/System Administration EngineerOhio, Wrightpattersonairforcebase, 45324 Wrightpattersonairforcebase USA
OverviewCredence Management Solutions, LLC, is hiring an Information Assurance/System Administration Engineer who will be primarily responsible for supporting AFLCMC/XA at WPAFB, OH. Responsibilities
- Assess, develop, implement, manage, maintain, and administer unclassified and classified information and Local Area Network (LAN) systems and shall provide other customer-required information technology services as required.
- Develop all applicable documentation required to certify unclassified and classified network systems.
- Develop, coordinate, and implement (upon Government approval) short and long-term strategies that plan for the reliable and secure operation, evolution, and growth of the automation hardware and software infrastructure as well as the life cycle management of all system resources.
- Collaborate with other Government, military, and civilian agencies (including other Government contractors) for project planning and facilitation of information management requirements.
- Assist the Government in resolving major information management issues IAW Information System Security Manager (ISSM) and/or functional area expert direction and organizational information management policies and procedures for implementation and enforcement.
- Provide continuous client support for application development personnel.
- Sustain the organization's custom application programs and client/server-based simulation systems including but not limited to application or web-based application servers and database servers.
- Provide these services in direct response to requirements analysis as well as requests from customer programs.
- Implement network and client system computer security measures in accordance with Government requirements. All Government-required security measures (e.g., ISSM and Air Force computer emergency response team mandatory compliance notices) shall be implemented immediately.
- Develop and design scripts and utilities as required.
- Assist organizations with the development, deployment and utilization of these automation tools for tasks such as account management and system installation, decommission and restoration.
- Perform user account management activities to include the verification, validation, and creation of user accounts and user groups.
- Create, modify, and manage group policy objects as required.
- Assist the ISSM with the compliance activities related to system configuration.
- Perform vulnerability scanning activities and shall discover, report, and mitigate any issues found.
- Clearance: Top S ecret or ability to obtain a Top Secret
- Master's Degree Computer Engineering or related field and ten (10) years relevant work experience or
- BA/BS and twelve (12) years relevant work experience or
- fifteen (15) years relevant work experience
- Must be certified to support Air Force network operations as per DoD 8570.0lM
- CASP+CE or CISSP or CSSLP