SalaryUSD $140k - 160k per year 140k - 160k per year
SourceRandstad Corporate Services
job summary:The Enterprise Architect performs core technology architecture functions for the enterprise. This role works across technology and business teams to align and focus current and future investments to maximize enterprise productivity, efficiency, and customer satisfaction. This individual will identify and document existing business capabilities along with gaps. This individual will document solutions utilized for business capabilities and help determine ways to consolidate overlapping solutions to standard on a core set of technologies and platforms.This role helps the team build both business capability and technology roadmaps to provide a clear picture to the organization of a short- and long-term technology strategy. These living roadmaps are a critical EA deliverable used at all levels of the organization. This individual will work with Solution Architects, development team leaders, and project team leaders to provide architectural guidance. location: Westlake, Ohiojob type: Permanentsalary: $140,000 - 160,000 per yearwork hours: 8am to 4pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:
- Establish relationships with IT leaders, architects, and technical specialists for the purpose of advancing proposed architectural solutions.
- Utilize a general understanding of the competitive landscape and corporate and business unit strategies to provide context for architectural decision making.
- Monitor implementation activity to ensure architecture and design principles are upheld.
- Provide architectural thought leadership and expertise.
- Provide guidance on the direction of technologies; able to speak to and defend positions to both technical and non-technical teams
- Stay focused on identified priorities
- Make decisions in situations of ambiguity and the absence of complete facts
- Handle trade-off analysis holistically and across strategic; tactical; business, delivery; long term/short term etc.
- Balance what is "right" with what is "realistic"
- Independent thinker and self-starter
- Ability to see "big picture" and balance it with the detailed view as applicable
- Integration technologies and patterns
- Mobile and Web technologies
- Cloud technologies
- Other work as designated
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Software Architecture
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Enterprise Application Support