SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceInfinity Consulting Solutions
Job Description - Senior Business Analyst - RemoteSENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST 100% REMOTEICS is looking for a Senior Business Analyst, with experience owning Application Development projects, to join our fast-growing clients team! This person will be actively involved in the entire product lifecycle from building the business case to ensuring that the solution stays aligned with the product roadmap and business goals. Some responsibilities will include creating product requirements, user stories, and storyboards that lead and guide product releases around a given product portfolio. A strong, transparent communicator would be the ideal fit for this position because there will be close interaction with development leads, product architects, key users, and other stakeholders within the organization. WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Develop the definition and vision behind like products and services within each internal stakeholder's group
- Develop strong working relationships with members of Development, Accounting & Finance, Operations, etc.
- Create and define user persona, functional requirements, business rules, process workflows, use cases and other descriptive outcomes to enable product development.
- Work closely with Technology teams and leadership to strategize and develop requirements/specifications requested by Business users
- Analyze the competitive landscape and monitor and incorporate industry innovations as input for product improvement opportunities.
- Coordinate release planning, prioritize changes and participate in design reviews to ensure solutions meet user needs.
- Maintain assigned product portfolio's key documentation (including roadmap and status dashboard).
- Bachelor of Science degree (B. S.) in Information Technology or related field
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or Business Architect on Application projects
- Project experience with driving the creation and implementation of custom, in-house enterprise applications
- Demonstrated success in Scrum driven Agile development environment, including user story creation.
- Demonstrable experience translating business needs into technical requirements.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills required.
- Demonstrated experience of having a strong presence with customers.
- Strong time management and personal organization skills to handle multiple concurrent assignments.