Title: Tech Lead Duration: 12+ months Location: Must be willing to be onsite day 1 in any of the following locations. This is a hybrid model, but they will be expected to be onsite more in the beginning.
- Must have experience in Application Development for 10+ years
- 2+ years of experience as a Tech Lead.
- Excellent communication skills Verbal and written
- Must have good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good Interpersonal & people management skills
- Experience in designing and developing microservices for highly scalable systems
- Experience in designing and deploying systems to AWS cloud. Containerization with tools such as Docker
- Experience in design and coding of Login/Registration functionalities -
- RESTful API/SOA, Spring Boot, NodeJS (preferred).
- Front End development experience with Angular/Typescript.
- Strong hands-on experience with at least one relational database and NoSQL database like MongoDb/ AWS DocumentDB.
- Good to have exposure in Kafka
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, with the ability to quickly identify and document the root cause of issues, and effectively communicate possible resolutions
- Design and development of solutions that integrate with vendor tools seamlessly utilizing web services and other integration design patterns
- Atlassian products BitBucket, Bamboo, JIRA, Confluence etc.
- Strong exposure in Agile based development models
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with perseverance and professionalism
- Continuous integration and Continuous deployment
- Strong leadership skills to help guide engineers in technical decisions in design, implementation, and risk analysis.
- Can work independently effectively
- Own the technical delivery of application features.
- Develop and refine the technical architecture and create detailed technical design documents
- Develop and maintain complex components of information systems.
- Provide accurate and timely estimates (work breakdown schedules)
- Create and perform unit tests, as well as resolve and retest any defects identified.
- Develop and perform system testing and fix defects identified during testing and re-executeunit tests to validate results.
- Mentor team members on development best practices.
- Perform peer reviews on source code to ensure reuse, scalability and the use of best practices
- Identify and resolve technical and process impediments preventing delivery teams from meeting delivery commitments.
- Align and collaborate with architects, other team leads, and IT leadership to develop technical architectural runways supporting upcoming features and capabilities.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot performance and other issues.
- Collaborate with peers, reviewing complex change and enhancement requests.
- Evaluate potential changes and enhancements for objectives, scope and impact.
- Take a proactive approach to development work, leading peers and partners to strategic technical solutions in a complex ITenvironment.
- Build and maintain active relationships with customers to determine business requirements.
- Partner with other IT teams during integration activities to facilitate successful implementations.
- Participate in on-call application support and respond to application issues when identified.
- Communicate effectively with technical peers in a clear manner, while also being able to articulate complex solutions in ways nontechnical business partners can understand.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, Solution Architects, Quality Assurance Analysts, Software Developers, and Release Analysts in a DevOps model to extend the capabilities of the applications.
Technology. Management. Solutions. Vivek Lokarey Offshore Delivery Manager Email: Phone: lt;/sup> Fax: lt;/sup> WebSite:
NodeJS Tech Lead : (Onsite, Hybrid) : Any Client Location
Sr Application Engineer - Java and .NET (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker, CI-CD, Automation Testing, OOD, AWS, RabbitMQ, TIBCO, SOA, REST, Jenkins, MongoDB, Tech Lead) HYBRID