SalaryUSD TBD TBD
At Leaf Home Solutions people are at the heart of everything we do, and we've crafted a team of the very best to ensure we make a difference both to the homeowners we support and the staff that's at the heart of it all. We are driven by the hard-working and creative individuals that are passionate about their careers and what they do. LeafFilter Gutter Protection seeks to provide the best gutter cover solution paired with an outstanding customer service experience from beginning to end. Leaf Home Safety Solutions installs accessibility solutions like stair lifts, walk-in tubs, and walk-in showers to enhance the safety of our customers in the homes they love. Leaf Home Water Solutions offers home water purification and water softener systems to protect and preserve the longevity of the home and the people living in it. Leaf Home Enhancements provides home upgrades including custom cabinet restyling, one day bathroom renovations, and high-quality windows and doors. Leaf Home Solutions believes that home is where the heart is, and our team strives to make each home a safer and more livable space.Position Summary: Supply Quality Manager strives to be the leader in supplier quality management and ability to scale to support LHS. Key responsibilities include developing approved Suppliers for mass production of high quality parts. Manage suppliers in mass production to continuously produce high quality parts consistently, with improvement in yield quarter to quarter. Qualify and bring-up of new suppliers to support increased capacity and/or new programs (addressing all aspects of supplier process readiness).Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be the leader in end to end supplier quality management.
- Lead the qualification of new suppliers or existing suppliers of new components to support increased capacity and/or new programs. Establish process or mechanism in driving supplier improvements.
- Set up quality goals and monitor failure rate in contract manufacturer, drive supplier to produce high quality parts consistently, with improvement in yield quarter to quarter.
- Anticipates potential problems, identifies the root cause, and resolves performance issue and problems.
- Work with engineering team in project development phase and make sure material issues are monitored and timely closed.
- Develop process to early identify potential problems and improvements with design of new products, specifications, components, materials and application.
- Drive both suppliers and contract manufacturers in area of failure analysis capability, including engineering resource and equipment readiness.
- Work with supply chain team to understand and highlight areas where quality and process within a specific supplier can be improved to reduce cost.
- Overall QMS responsibility:
- Conducting policy and compliance audits, which will include liaising with internal and external auditors
- Leading the Management Review Process (including updating Quality Policy and Quality Objectives as appropriate)
- QMS Data Analysis and recommendations for QMS improvements
- Management of the QMS Document Control system
- Maintaining FDA regulatory Compliance
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- 6+ years of experience in quality management
- Has knowledge in understanding quality tools such as Relationship, System, Root Cause Analysis, Failure Modes and Effects Analysis, Gauge Reliability and Repeatability, FAI (First Article Inspection), Cpk (statistical process capability), etc.
- Able to understand how to read and interpret engineering documents
- Experience in implementing processes to control and monitor supplier quality from qualification stage through to mass production. Particular focus will be required on establishing guideline and process, and the capability to define and revise specifications.
- Ability to juggle various work activities and shift their attention from one task to another to meet the demands of different stakeholders without "dropping the ball".
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented environment and have a "roll up your sleeves" and "today not tomorrow" mentality.
- Apply active listening skills through the ability to comprehend information presented and respond thoughtfully.
- Detail oriented and can focus on the task at hand, no matter how minute, by finding the most efficient and effective pathway to completion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required for communicating with internal and external parties in a manner that is both articulate and professional.
- Ability to logically connect ideas, scrutinize and evaluate arguments, find inconsistencies and errors in work, solve complex problems, and engage in reflection.
- Ability to provide timely and empathetic help through in-person, phone, email, and social media avenues that keeps the co-worker or customer's needs at the forefront of every interaction.
- Ability to communicate effectively, to recognize, understand, and manage one's own emotions as well as others, and foster positive working relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Holding oneself responsible and being self-driven in accomplishing business goals, adhering to policies and being responsible for one's own actions, performance, and decisions.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and/or Access).
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
- Bachelor's Degree in Quality Management Systems
- 5+ years of experience in a supply chain/distribution setting
- Related Professional Certifications preferred
- 10%-25% domestic travel required.
- Additional Hours May Be Required (Exempt Positions)
- Field Office/Manufacturing/Construction Environment
- Indoor work in a climate-controlled environment.
- Light work. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
- TNT - Today, Not Tomorrow. By being cognizant of the present, attacking problems, and presenting ground-breaking solutions today, our team strives toward a better tomorrow.
- Teamwork - To present the very best home solutions on the market, our culture revolves around teamwork. Individual success is important to the Leaf team, but the way the team works together to deliver excellence is at the heart of the company's success.
- Ingenuity - Ingenuity and innovation are the factors that drive success for any brand, whether it's exploring a new product market or connecting consumers with something familiar. These are valuable qualities that we strive to exemplify at Leaf.
- Compassion - Home is where the heart is, and we understand and celebrate that. We strive to make each renovation or home upgrade stress-free and friendly, and we provide the best end-to-end service to inspire confidence in homeowners. Are we your company?
- Why Work at Leaf Home Solutions? Leaf Home Solutions has cultivated a passionate and inspired team with the support of an excellent workplace culture. People are at the heart of everything we do, and we've crafted a team of the very finest to ensure we make a differenceboth to the homeowners we support and to the staff that's at the heart of it all. Are you looking for a workplace with excellent culture, benefits, and opportunities for advancement? How about weekly pay, casual dress, and a fun work environment? Because we're looking for someone just like you to make our team extraordinary.
- Are we your company? Leaf Home Solutions is dominating the home improvement industry as we continue to grow. We work hard and play harder. We're a big company with a small company feel. We have ambition and drive and we're in constant development. For us, we strive to be better than the best and we want you to join in our success! Now with over 100 offices across the U.S. and Canada, our team is diverse and strong. From marketing to sales, installation, and service, we have the best team, right along with the best home solutions.
- What do we offer?
- Industry leading compensation package
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits after 90 days
- 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off, Comprehensive Health, Wellbeing, and Financial Wellness Programs
- Endless opportunity for growth and advancement
- Leaf Home Solutions Awards and Accolades: Leaf Home Solutions has been recognized as a top workplace by Ohio Business Magazine and The Plain Dealer. For a full list of awards earned by our brands, please visit www.leafhomesolutions.com/press/.