SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceStanley Black and Decker
Quality Engineer - Highland Heights, OHCome Make the World With UsIt takes great people to achieve greatness. People with a sense of purpose and integrity. People with a relentless pursuit of excellence. People who care about making things better For Those Who Make The World™. Sound like you? Join our top-notch team of 54,000+ professionals in 60 countries who are making their mark on some of the world's most beloved brands, including DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, STANLEY, BLACK+DECKER, IRWIN, LENOX and more.What You'll DoAs a Quality Engineer, you'll be part of our Engineered Fastening team located in Highland Heights, OH. You'll get to:
- Exercise Lean manufacturing principles and methods
- Exercise proactive process improvements focused on prevention
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate to suppliers and team members
- Perform Supplier Quality Management
- Utilize knowledge of SPC, APQP, and PPAP
- Work with Quality Management Systems (ISO-9001)
- Demonstrate ability to demonstrate leadership potential through a strong data focus and a results-oriented approach
- Exceptional problem solving using classical quality tools
- Demonstrate strong organizational and project management skills
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office Suite
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related technical field
- Strong Electrical / electronical and assembly experience
- Six Sigma Certification is preferred but not required
- Additional activity may include DOE, Lean Six Sigma projects, and internal audits
- Occasional travel to customers and suppliers is necessary to ensure positive outcomes
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs.
- Grow: Be part of our global company with 20+ brands to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learn: Have access to a wealth of learning resources, including our Lean Academy, Coursera® and online university.
- Belong: Experience an awesome place to work, where we have mutual respect and a great appreciation for diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Give Back: Help us continue to make positive changes locally and globally through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.