Electronics Repair Technician IOhio, Groveport, 43125 Groveport USA
Are you looking for a consistent and stable work shift that allows for you to have the flexibility to live your life? A place to grow your career? As a Repair Technician you will analyze, troubleshoot, repair, and resolve technical problems on equipment and/or components. This Full-Time position is located in Groveport, OH. The candidate may choose from a schedule of 7am-3:30pm or 9am-5:30pm.Essential Duties & Responsibilities Required Candidates for this role should be able to perform the below: Principal Responsibilities
- Recommends replacements or repairs as appropriate.
- Perform equipment and component cleaning, regularly scheduled maintenance services and equipment calibration.
- Perform equipment set-up as needed.
- Complete documentation itemizing services and updates related logs, e.g., inventory, environmental.
- Acquiring basic knowledge of job content, practices and procedures.
- Performs functions that are routine in nature with minimal complexity or variation.
- Work is performed under supervision and receives detailed instructions to perform tasks.
- Follows priorities provided to them for performing work.
- Interacts mostly with immediate peers within assigned work group.
- Limited interaction and information exchange with other internal departments or work groups may be required to perform role.
- Impact of decisions is typically contained within assigned work.
- Soldering skills through hole and surface mount (all types)
- PCB repair experience
- Understanding of RF electronics
- Understanding of basic fiber optic principles
- Knowledge of test equipment such as but not limited to
- Spectrum analyzer
- Network analyzer
- Signal meter
- Signal generator
- Optical power meter
- Ability to trouble shoot to component level
- Computer literacy
- Soldering experience required
- 6+ months in a technician or soldering role
- High School Diploma/GED or 1 year in a technician or soldering role
- May require standing for prolonged periods of time and lift up to 50lbs
- Overtime may be required based on business need
- Elective Benefits: Our programs are tailored to your country to best accommodate your lifestyle.
- Grow Your Career: Accelerate your path to success (and keep up with the future) with formal programs on leadership and professional development, and many more on-demand courses.
- Elevate Your Personal Well-Being: Boost your financial, physical, and mental well-being through seminars, events, and our global Life Empowerment Assistance Program.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: It's not just a phrase to us; valuing every voice is how we succeed. Join us in celebrating our global diversity through inclusive education, meaningful peer-to-peer conversations, and equitable growth and development opportunities.
- Make the Most of our Global Organization: Network with other new co-workers within your first 30 days through our onboarding program.
- Connect with Your Community: Participate in internal, peer-led inclusive communities and activities, including business resource groups, local volunteering events, and more environmental and social initiatives.
Electronics Repair Technician I-III