BGA Repair TechnicianOhio, Groveport, 43125 Groveport USA
Overview:This role will analyze, troubleshoot, repair, and resolve technical problems on equipment or components. Troubleshoots electronics devices at the component level and resolves integration and configuration problems involving circuit analysis, wave form calculations, fault isolation, prom programming, and signal flow tracing.Essential Duties & Responsibilities Required:Use knowledge of electronics and digital components (10%)Use advanced knowledge and skills in electronic fundamentals and logic (10%)Read schematics and blueprints (15%)Apply electrical laws to make clear determinations while troubleshooting (10%)Use advanced through hole and surface soldering skills (15%)Use multi meters, oscilloscopes, and signal generators/analyzers (15%)Troubleshoots electronics devices at component level (25%)Other Duties & Responsibilities:Additional duties as assignedMeets attendance and punctuality standardsQualifications:Experience:5 to 8 Years of relevant work experience.Education & Certifications:Bachelor's Degree with Electronics Field of Study preferred.High School Graduate with General Studies field of study required.Other Education / Certifications: A+, Network +, Server +, IPCWorking Conditions:Clean room environment requiring ESD protection.Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business requires.Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed.Able to use a 10-key quickly and accurately.Possesses basic clerical and data entry skills.Possesses strong data entry skills.Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy efficiency.Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information. Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.Able to work independently with minimum supervision.Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive informationAble to be immobile for long extended periods.Ability to transport 60 Lbs.Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.Able to use relevant computer system applications at an advanced level.#LI-CB1What's In It For You?
- Elective Benefits: Our programs are tailored to your country to best accommodate your lifestyle.
- Grow Your Career: Accelerate your path to success (and keep up with the future) with formal programs on leadership and professional development, and many more on-demand courses.
- Elevate Your Personal Well-Being: Boost your financial, physical, and mental well-being through seminars, events, and our global Life Empowerment Assistance Program.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: It's not just a phrase to us; valuing every voice is how we succeed. Join us in celebrating our global diversity through inclusive education, meaningful peer-to-peer conversations, and equitable growth and development opportunities.
- Make the Most of our Global Organization: Network with other new co-workers within your first 30 days through our onboarding program.
- Connect with Your Community: Participate in internal, peer-led inclusive communities and activities, including business resource groups, local volunteering events, and more environmental and social initiatives.
Electronics Repair Technician Lead
Electronics Repair Technician I
Computer - Server Repair Technician I
Computer Motherboard Repair Technician (Component Level)
Electronics Repair Technician I-III