SalaryUSD TBD TBD
- Creates, manages, and produces digital design solutions for a variety of mediums, primarily for email & templates, but will also support social media assets, banners, print and campaign work.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver designs that are creative, breakthrough, and align with technical and brand standards.
- Take ideas from concept to execution, working with project managers, design colleagues, and content experts to deliver effective solutions to design problems.
- Use the latest software and applications to design and develop digital solutions.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to brands and leadership.
- Enforce all brand equity guidelines as defined by Design COE.
- Design and develop banners, rich emails, social media assets and other electronic media.
- Collaborate closely with Project Managers, Associate Creative Directors and Copywriters to execute creative concepts.
- Utilize and understand social media best practices, aspect ratios, and safe zones.
- Strong graphic design skills
- Layout skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Design software (Adobe Suite)
- Acute vision
- Time-management skills
- Communication skills
- Education: Bachelor's Degree, focus in Art, Design, or similar is preferred
- Experience: 3-5 years of experience in graphic design
- Experience in Adobe Suite
- Collaborative, insightful, willingness to step up and make suggestions