SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Job Title: Sr. Developer (Appian 60% + API 40%) Location: Dublin, OH (need to relocate post-pandemic, remote for now.) Duration: Long-Term Engagement Job Description: Must Have
- Experience with Appian 20.x, 19.x, 18.x and above
- Appian Analyst and Appian Designer Level certified L3 certification is an added advantage
- Experience with SAIL scripting ability to clearly understand and articulate the use of with() and load() and its performance implications in large expressions.
- String hands-on experience with Web API development.
- Experience with Task, Reports and Records
- Database experience Oracle. Ability to write, understand, manage and enhance Stored
- Should have done multiple integrations with external systems
- Should understand the differences between REST, SOAP and the basic design principles in integrating to Web Services.
- Ability to debug issues in Interfaces and Process Models
- Knowledge of Sites, complex SAIL Forms
- Knowledge of at least one major programming language.
- Problem Solver and ability to estimate and size Appian business requirements.
- Quick learner
- Experience with Integration of Appian to other applications, like CMIS, SAP, DocuSign, etc.
- Ability to lead a team of distributed engineers
- Ability to scope Appian Projects.