SalaryUSD 25-31 25-31
Recruiter Columbus, OH Contract What you will be doing:
- Sourcing Candidates: Source, qualify, and match candidates to defined profiles and specific open requisitions for our Client's Education division.
- Create a pool of diverse qualified candidates through creative and traditional sourcing methods.
- Candidate Research: Utilize multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies.
- Articulate our Employee Value Proposition so candidates understand our company mission, culture, and values.
- Candidate Experience: Provide a positive candidate experience and ongoing communication regarding status throughout all stages of the recruiting process.
- Hiring Manager Relationships: Build strong relationships with business leaders by gaining a true understanding of our business, products, and markets to ensure we hire the best talent for our business.
- ATS Management: Track candidate information and maintain up-to-date candidate status information in our ATS.
- Partners with the TA Specialist for record compliance and data accuracy in the ATS.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Three or more years' experience managing full-cycle sourcing, recruiting, hiring processes either in-house or in a professional agency.
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Experience using sourcing channels such as an ATS, CRM, social media channels, internet job boards, networking sites, and professional organizations to attract both passive and active job seekers.
- Strong relationship building capabilities with stellar interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational capabilities with the ability to prioritize workload and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- knowledge of state and federal employment laws concerning recruitment and hiring practices is preferred.