SourcePrinceton IT Services
- Meeting with the development team to discuss new features and integrate them with API and application.
- Analyze requirements, and collaborate with team members to produce thoughtful software designs.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Identify and resolve problems uncovered by testing, automated, and user feedback.
- Cover your code with Unit and Integration tests, TDD is welcome
- Optimize application performance
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Excellent with user interface design.
- Thorough understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Knowledge of Webpack, NPM, Git, WebWorker, REST APIs
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha, Puppeteer, and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.