SalaryUSD $40 - $50 40 - 50
Business AnalystResponsible for identifying overall business and information needs of the organization in order to develop appropriate solution strategies. Gather and document business requirements and translate them into functional system design specifications that can be successfully executed by the IT development team. Primary Responsibilities:
- Primary liaison between IT, business partners and vendors for all web and customer communication activities
- Facilitate and document business process definition, modeling, and design sessions.
- Elicit, analyze, and document business requirements from business partners and project stakeholders for completeness and alignment with business goals and objectives.
- Determine strengths and weaknesses within the organization and suggest areas of improvement.
- Ensure issues are triaged, identified, tracked, reported on, and resolved in a timely manner.
- Identify and review technical design specifications and participate in developing solution recommendations.
- Proactively carry out project support/administrative functions while adhering to project standards defined by project management.
- Plan, oversee and conduct testing for web and customer communication
- Work closely with business partners to understand goals and needs.
- Understand project plans and is able to articulate and enforce roles, project goals, and timelines.
- Develop internal and external meeting objectives and agendas.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Decisiveness, good judgment, analytical/math/strategic aptitude, and problem-solving skills to act with authority and take risks in an environment with little direction from others.
- Excellent written and oral communicator with strong organizational savvy skills necessary to interface with and influence all levels of organization.
- Knowledge of business analysis methodologies, procedures, and development tools.
- Outstanding leadership, teamwork, mentoring, and development abilities in conjunction with company standards.
- General understanding of application programming, database, and system design.
- Exceptional organizational skills, follow through, creativity, and multitasking abilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Strong relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness, reliability, and integrity.
Sr. Business Analyst, Product Facing Systems
Business Systems Analyst