SourceAmtex System Inc.
ETL DeveloperOhio, Cleveland, 44140 Cleveland USA
Amtex Systems Inc is an information technology and talent solutions company offering talent and BI consulting to the companies in US for over 20 years. Our solutions are designed to fill resource gaps, by providing the right candidates who deliver value to the organization. Our propensity to nurture and build strong relationships with our clients helps us better understand their business demands and gives us the ability to provide services that are on time and rise above the rest. ETL Developer Location: Cleveland, OH - Onsite Duration: 6 months C2H Required Skills
- Mandatory Skills-5+ years IT experience.
- 5+ years experience with the entire software development lifecycle i.e., requirements, design, implementation, integration testing, deployment and post-production support.
- 3+ years experience building file-sourced ETL feeds on Talend Open Data Studio.
- 3+ years developing ETL between the following formats: CSV, XML, JSON, Database.
- Hands-On Experience in Java programming.
- Advanced understanding of XML, XSD, XSLT, WSDL, and WSDL versioning best practices.
- Advanced understanding of Enterprise RDBMS, ER Diagrams, and developing SQL programs.
- Experience using SOAP/RESTful APIs in Talend ETL.
- Strong ability in designing reusable and highly performant solutions.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Experience in using Jenkins and Git
- Knowledge in cloud services such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform
Software Developer - PHP
Software Developer or Senior Software Developer
Front-End Developer- Enterprise Design
Oracle Cloud ARCS Developer