SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Blue5green expertise in Management Consulting and Information Technology has made a valuable asset to our clients in the public and private sectors. Please review our latest open position below and apply with your updated resume if you are interested. Please note that this is a W2 contract role (No C2C) so U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. Salesforce Data Architect Cleveland No W-2 6 months Blue5green expertise in Management Consulting and Information Technology has made a valuable asset to our clients in the public and private sectors. Please review our latest open position below and apply with your updated resume if you are interested. Please note that this is a W2 contract role (No C2C), so U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. General Duties
- Lead data management and migration projects
- Develop, maintain, and review data processes and architecture for both on-premise and cloud-based data systems
- Conduct team reviews and recommend data modeling, administrative, and design improvements
- Demonstrate ability to learn and research advanced data technologies and concepts, learning new skills and software as necessary
- Work closely with team members to optimize database queries.
- Demonstrate high-level knowledge of enterprise IT organizational, business, and technical environments
- Produce highly detailed document artifacts and maintain them for the duration of projects
- Assess all risks and offer mitigation strategies, communicating impacts to the project across multiple channels
- Interpret client functional and informational needs and turn them into data requirements, process models, and active systems
- Support assigned systems throughout transition periods
- Possess a client-focused attitude through conversations and documentation
- Demonstrate deep data integration and/or migration experience with Salesforce.com and other cloud-enabled tools
- Demonstrate expertise in complex SQL statements and RDBMS systems such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, PostGres
- Experience with master data management, data governance, data security, data quality, and related tools desired.
- Demonstrate experience with complex coding through ETL tools such as Informatica, SSIS, Pentaho, and Talend
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills across multiple levels of the organization
- Coordinate management activities with others on the team
- Experience with full-fledged data warehouse or data mart models
- Experience with both dimensional and 3rd normal form data modeling, data integration, and reporting
- Hands-on ability to set up reporting tools and build reports and ad hoc functionality
- Experience with reporting / BI tools such as Business Objects, Cognos, or SSRS
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Related certifications in Informatica and Salesforce a plus
- Experience with industry standards and frameworks such as TOGAF and DMBOK a plus
- Previous experience in consulting is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Must be authorized to work for any U.S. employer
- Willingness to travel up to 50%