SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceNigel Frank International
Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer - Cleveland, Ohio - 80KOhio, Cleveland, 44114 Cleveland USA
Dynamics AX Developer - Cleveland, Ohio- 1/2 years of experience - 80k - 2012 experience fine in lieu of D365Objectives:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Development.
- Develop new applications as well as customize and troubleshoot existing programs.
- Design reports in SSRS and PowerBI.
- Document functional designs, developments, track changes
- Create automated test scenarios, conduct go-live tests
- Maintain a professional, ethical and respectful attitude while exercising teamwork
- Write programs using X.
- Train users and resolve operational/user issues.
- Assist with web design/e-commerce.
- Assist with Edi translation/mapping.
- Develop new SSAS/SSRS packages to meet business needs.
- Provide business users the data required for metrics and analysis.
- Create and maintain documentation for all projects.
- Administer Azure DevOps organization, code changes, tests and deployment.
- Develop and execute automated test scenarios.
- The select candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining their Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O ERP application. The person in this role will partner with the business to gather requirements, design, build and maintain the applications that support business processes.
- Work with project managers, system analysts, end users, and the development team to identify and implement innovative solutions to business challenges.
- Execute all phases of software development to include design and planning, development, unit testing, QA testing, installation, deployment, and support.
- Develop in MS Dynamics 365 F&O using X, SSRS, .NET and C# development languages.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 or Dynamics 365 F&O Development experience.
- C# Development experience.
- Azure DevOps experience preferred.
- SSRS and PowerBI experience preferred.
- T-SQL (Transact SQL) Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- EDI Mapping Experience Preferred.