SalaryUSD $45 - $52 per hour 45 - 52 per hour
Our client is actively looking to fill an essential role within their engineering department. They are a well-known and reputable organization within the Medical Device arena and are continuing to push the envelope with their innovative product line. Please, see the below requirements to determine if this is a good fit for you or anyone you know. Role & Responsibilities:
- Work directly with equipment suppliers to write equipment requirement review.
- Understand the low volume line to work out inefficiencies prior to ramp-up. Production will subsequently speed up quite rapidly (output of roughly 500, 000 units in 12 months).
- Working with external manufacturer on equipment concepts, finalizing the design of that equipment, working with them through our safety and ergonomics group to meet requirements.
- Working with the same supplier to have factory acceptance.
- Work closely with our personnel to get assembly line qualified.
- Bachelor's in Engineering - Preferably Manufacturing or Mechanical
- 5 -10 Years of experience developing and qualifying new manufacturing/production assembly & test equipment (assembly, testing, machine test method development, and equipment characterization).
- Experience conducting Gage R&R studies OR Capability Studies OR Machine Studies
- Experience with Risk analysis tools (FMEAs)
- Working knowledge of PLC's.