SalaryUSD TBD TBD
We are seeking an experienced, motivated, .Net core developer to join the development team to build web applications. Primary responsibility is to design, develop, enhance, and implement .Net solutions. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and delivering quality product(s) is essential.
- Understanding business requirements and developing/ enhancing applications using .Net Core technologies.
- Participate in requirements analysis and provide estimates.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code
- Transform non-technical, business requirements into technical requirements
- Develop and maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Proactively contribute to and shape quality deliverables, particularly during the design phase.
- Anticipate and participate in code reviews to ensure quality deliverables.
- Practice and encourage knowledge sharing with a focus on establishing best practices
- Ready to work in flexible time zone as per client requirement(s).
- Proven experience in developing applications using .Net Core framework.
- Experience developing micro services and knowledge of deploying applications to Kubernetes environment.
- Experience working with REST APIs, Jason objects.
- Experience working with any of the messaging queues like RabbitMQ.
- Experience working on any database such as Oracle. SQL Server, MySQL.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Experience working with tools like Jira and GitLab.
- Knowledge of working with cache database such as Redis.
Mid -Level SharePoint/M365 Developer
Android Developer - Remote Opportunity - 6+ Months
Datastage Developer@ CICINNATI, OH
Applications Developer - Lead Axiom
Junior Salesforce Administrator/Developer