SalaryUSD TBD TBD
- Ensure that Financial SaaS software meets vetted, prioritized business requirements and goals, fulfills user requirements, and identifies and resolves systems issues.
- Review and analyze existing applications effectiveness and efficiency, and then develop strategies for improving or leveraging these platforms.
- Define effective solution delivery and operational support processes, structures, roles, and responsibilities to successful execution, delivery and support of Financial SaaS solutions.
- Understand all aspects of SaaS configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including changes and potential system implications.
- Collaborate with GTS Enterprise Architecture team to ensure solution approach supports both the individual business units and the enterprise as a whole.
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of application-usage best practices.
- Ensure that any Financial SaaS integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
- Collaborate with analysts, designers, and system owners in the testing of Financial SaaS software programs and applications.
- Liaise with Financial SaaS suppliers for prompt rectification of any problems or incidents.
- Perform daily monitoring and troubleshooting of the Financial SaaS platforms; support the installation and configuration of patches and upgrades as required.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, processes, and service records.
- Monitor and test system performance; prepare and deliver system performance statistics and reports.
- Maintain high-level familiarity with other IT system/business application capabilities in order to make recommendations about potential upstream/downstream integration or functionality.
- Work closely with Technology Solutions Partners to plan delivery of priorities.
- Provide regular status updates to management and project stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field; or an equivalent combination of education and recent relevant work experience.
- Knowlege of financial systems and services, with strong technical acumen and familiarity with a broad range of technology disciplines and processes.
- 5+ years of experience with technical implementation, day-to-day operations, and long-term maintenance of enterprise technology solutions.
- 5+ years of Agile SW and/or waterfall development experience.
- Experience with vendor managed services and SaaS providers a plus.
- Knowledge of applicable financial audit and data privacy practices preferred.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence a plus.
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills.
- Self-motivated with exceptional organizational skills and follow-through;
- Excellent software troubleshooting experience.
- Demonstrated analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, ideally with experience delivering training, and presentations to leadership.
- Strong ability to cultivate good working relationships across departments and at all levels.
Financial Services Developer