SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceMedline Industries Inc
JOB SUMMARYTheAssociate Sales Representative assists the Sales team and partners with SalesRepresentatives to service and call on assigned accounts to help grow sales.MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Willlearn sales techniques and company product/service offerings. Will handle less complex assignments andpartners with more senior representatives to close sales when necessary.
- Identifynew account and new business opportunities.Assessing customer needs and suggesting appropriate products, services,and/or solutions.
- Establishand maintain customer relationships.Resolve, communicate and follow-up on service issues in a timely basis.
- Developand deliver sales bids, presentations, and proposals and conduct productdemonstrations with the purpose of selling new item categories and customerprograms.
- Managecustomer agreements by working with vendors, Medline s product divisions,Medline s contracting division, group purchasing organization and thecustomers.
- Managepricing and service related activities.
- Performaccount level collaborative business reviews.Review reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to identify sellingopportunities and monitor sales progress at the individual account level.
- Performcross referencing activities. Attain profitability improvement by executingproduct substitutions.
- Collaboratebetween customer service, sales administration and sales management to completejob functions.
- Bachelor s degree in a business-related field.
- Abilityto work with minimal supervision in a detail focused, results orientedenvironment.
- Strongwritten and verbal communication skills.
- Mustbe people-oriented with strong inter-personal skills.
- Strongcustomer service focus.
- Abilityto deal with difficult situations in a positive manner.
- Sales experience.
- Provenability to manage full life cycle projects and bring projects in on time.
- Skilledin problem solving techniques.