SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Requisition Number: 80784 By joining Insight Enterprises as a DevOps Cloud Engineer, you will enter a tech-savvy and collaborative world. We provide hardware, software and services for our customers' most critical IT Projects. As such, from time to time, we're have opportunities for excellent consultants to join one of those projects.We are helping a mid-sized engineering company (think Industrial / Mechanical / Chemical engineering) in Cincinnati refresh and upgrade their entire IT infrastructure. We have an immeidate need for a DevOps Cloud Engineer to support some of the automation aspects of this project.Please note, this is a contract position with an expected duration of 6 months. This is an on-site position, with expected compensation of $70-$85/hr on our W2. What you will be doing:
- Automation of specific applications and CI/CD pipelines.
- Automating and streamlining all operations and processes.
- Assist the team to develop processes that facilitate the effective scaling and delivery of compute, network and application services.
- Document solutions.
- Help operationalize solutions.
- At least 4 years experience with one or more cloud environments (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform)
- At least 5 years working within an enterprise-wide architecture.
- At least 2 years experience with one or more of Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet utilized for deploying both on-premises and cloud platforms
- At least 5 years experience with compute, network, data protection, enterprise storage and/or load balancing architectures
- Experience with containerization technologies (Kubernetes/Docker)
- Strong scripting experience Python, Go, Ruby, Powershell, etc.
- Able to effectively interface with stake holders and other teams to identify, design and create solutions
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Be a strong team player
- Show flexibility under changing conditions
- Good communications skills in English, both written and verbal
- Certifications from one or more of the Public Cloud providers
- Security background & experience
- Experience creating and maintaining build and deployment pipelines
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
- Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
- 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World's Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World's Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance