SalaryUSD $75000.00 - $75000.00 per annum 75000.00 - 75000.00 per annum
- Work on an array of projects to advance the platform including development of custom applications for clients, internal tools for consulting users, new feature development, and scaling the platform to support rapid growth.
- Participate in all aspects of the software life cycle, including business analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, and release.
- Participate in development guided by industry best-practices and test-driven methodologies.
- Assist in reviewing the scope, complexity, and effort to deliver project tasks.
- Develop explicit and thorough documentation of all source code and resources, as needed
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex bugs and production issues.
- 3+ years of experience working in a Developer role
- Familiar with advanced features of at least one high level language with the ability to be productive in other languages.
- Experience with .NET and C# is required
- Experience with relational databases and SQL is required.
- Thorough understanding of object-oriented analysis and design.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and/or Continuous Delivery is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Exceptional work ethic, judgment, business acumen, attention to detail, analytical skills, and problem-solving skills with the ability to make informed decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to simplify technical concepts and present to senior-level executives
- Results-driven and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience working as a Software Engineer