SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourcePhoenix Stamping Group
Job DescriptionTitle: Human Resources ManagerReports to: Vice President of Human ResourcesJob Purpose: Responsible for assisting the VP of Human Resources in the administration of Human Resources policies, procedures and programs. The Human Resources Manager carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: recruitment and onboarding, employee relations, training and development, benefits, safety, and payroll.Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Plan, develop, and implement strategy for human resources management
- Lead recruiting activities including posting and advertising for open job positions, application sorting, scheduling interviews, identifying and creating job related interview questions, drafting offer letters, performing pre-employment screenings, and initiating needed paperwork for site specific roles.
- Assists in coordinating with staffing agencies.
- Coordinates and leads orientation programs and procedures for plant specific new employees.
- Acts as plant specific benefits administrator and liaison to employees to include enrollment, life event changes, general questions, and terminations.
- Recommends, develops, schedules, and leads training and development courses in conjunction with hiring managers across all plants and maintains training records.
- Champion the company’s safety program as Committee Member and coordinate with VP of Quality and Safety statutory training and compliance across all plants.
- Maintains and ensures compliance to HR company policies, procedures and documentation.
- Maintains physical and electronic vendor and personnel files.
- Responsible for system updates (ERP, Payroll, Talent Management) involving Human Resources information.
- The Phoenix Stamping payroll process has centralized and shared responsibilities within the HR department. This position may support that process in updating information, preparing, processing, and/or distributing.
- Responsible for tracking attendance and coordinating with supervisors to complete disciplinary action.
- Provides advice, assistance, and follow-up on company policies, minor personnel issues, procedures, and documentation.
- In coordination with the VP of Human Resources, provides advice, assistance and follow-up on major personnel issues
- Responsible for maintaining Standard Work Instructions for all owned processes.
- Acts as a plant specific worker’s compensation claims administrator.
- Acts as backup within Human Resources Department and performs other duties as assigned or directed to assist the department.
- Champion the company’s Culture Committee program as Committee Member and coordinate company events and employee recognition programs.
Operate within Company Parameters:
- Champion continuous improvement efforts through knowledge and awareness, training, procurement, and process improvement.
- Maintains an organized, clean, and safe work area using 6S guidelines and participates in audits as required
- Liaise with other functional groups and departments to support operational capabilities, changes, and improvements and to communicate timelines and deliverables to complete projects on time.
- Ensure activities meet and integrate with organizational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care
- Execute all responsibilities according to lawful and ethical standards as established by company policies and procedures
- Safety Record
- Training Execution to Plan
- Manpower Availability
- Turnover Rate
- Profitability per FTE
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a progressive Human Resources role
- PHR or SHRM-CP preferred
- Knowledge of Human Resources practices and legal requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience with MS Office Suite required
- Ability to use discretion and maintain sensitive and confidential information
Phoenix Stamping Group, LLC offers a drug-free work place along with a competitive salary and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer (EEO), dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, age, sex, religion or national origin and in compliance with ADAAA.
Major Account Manager
Global Account Manager - Banking
Senior Consultant/Manager - Corporate Banking and Lending Consultant
Digital Commerce Strategic Account Manager