SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Maintenance Technician - 4th Shift (Weekend Shift)North Carolina, Usnc 00000 Usnc USA
Troubleshooting and repair of complex manufacturing equipment, including electrical, mechanical, hydraulic/pneumatic systems.Perform the installation of new production equipment along with the project team over the first several months of the job; may require travel for training.Learn to assemble and test specific machine designs and set up new machines locally.After installation, work within a cross functional team to reach the Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost targets. This includes performing preventive maintenance and inspections as well as unplanned maintenance.Support the continuous improvement activities, including recommendations and implementation of ideas. For example improvements in the design of machine components, tooling, fixtures,etc. for better safety, reduced downtime, increased lifetime, reduced costs, etc. Develop and perform training of associates for the setup and operation of production equipment such as lasers, grinders, welders and surface finishing equipment.
- Associates Degree in Applied Science Preferred or Mechatronics Certificate from accredited Community College. HS Diploma or GED from an accredited school required.
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, and manufacturer data sheets.
- Ability to produce machine components and fixtures from detailed prints including final assembly. (At the Senior Level.)
- Necessary skills to inspect, troubleshoot, and replace defective mechanical components.
- Troubleshooting skills on hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical.
- Communication and Teamwork Skills within a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient in use of Windows-Based laptop and Windows based Applications.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Maintenance Technician - 1st Shift Brazing
Maintenance Technician - 5th Shift (Weekend Shift)
Service Technician (Maintenance)