SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Under general supervision, in an in-bound live web-chat and email ticket environment, Support Representatives will provide customer support including but not limited to account, general, and technical support. Support must be provided professionally and personally, utilizing clear written communication and will apply appropriate translation tools as necessary. Support Representatives are required to perform other work as necessary to ensure smooth operation of the team environment and department.This role will begin remotely, with the possibilityof working in-office as well. Status: SeasonalContract with a projected end date ofMarch 2021. Projected Contract End date is subject to change based upon forecasting and business needs Salary:$12/ hour Location: Cary, NC Core Hours: Based upon your availability and the needs of the business, you will be assigned to one of the followingshiftsand will workbetween 30-40 hours per week within that shift window. Weekend availability and schedule flexibility are required.
Shift Availability #1-3: You will be scheduled for 4 or 5 shifts per week and they can be anywhere from 4 - 9 hours in length.
- Shift 1: 9am-7pm
- Shift 2: 11am-9pm
- Shift 3: 5pm- 3am
Shifts Availability #4-5: You will be scheduled for 3 or 4 shifts per week and they can be anywhere from 4 – 11 hours in length.
- Shift 4: 11am- 11pm
- Shift 5: 1pm- 1am
- 1+ years of customer support/contact center experience or
- 2 years of customer service/retail experience
- Availability to work from home with own PC/laptopand reliableInternet connection
- Availability to work a flexible schedule (varying days and hours)
- Knowledge and understanding of customer service principles and best practices
- Experience with Salesforce and/or gaming platforms/industry a plus
- Address customer concerns and inquiries using available internal resources.
- Identify and escalate new issues following protocol.
- Diagnose technical issues regarding games or software.
- Analyze customer reported problems to determine and eliminate underlying issues.
- Interact with customers in a professional and friendly manner.
- Communicate effectively in an organized manner.
- Switch between two support modalities (live web-chat and emails) as volume demand or staffing needs require.
- Redirect customers to other regional support or outside organizations when necessary.
- Use a computer to accurately record customer interactions or support transactions.
- Remain current in the field by acquiring game information, latest patch information, and industry related news which impacts support.
- Participate in training and development activities.
- Act as a subject matter expert for assigned areas of knowledge.
- Interact with various teams professionally and efficiently to solve problems or share information.
- Complete tasks as assigned by supervisory staff.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Seasonal Contract Support Representative
Player Support Rep (Contract)