SourceRetail Business Services
IT Analyst III Systems - Supply Chain Transportation-LogisticsNorth Carolina, Salisbury, 28144 Salisbury USA
Address: USA-NC-Salisbury-2085 Harrison Road Store Code: 0993-Solutions Dev-Dist&Transp (2762315)Retail Business Services is the services company of leading grocery retail group Ahold Delhaize USA, providing services to five East Coast grocery brands: Food Lion, Giant Food, The GIANT Company, Hannaford and Stop & Shop. Retail Business Services leverages the size and scale of the local brands to and provides industry-leading expertise, insights and analytics to local brands to support their strategies. We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and we foster a community of belonging where everyone is valued.For more information, visit https:// www.retailbusinessservices.com . A Supply Chain Applications Analyst conducts technical analysis to improve supply chain operations and works to increase efficiency and reduce costs. This role requires an analytical mind and a strong business acumen along with problem-solving skills and attention to detail. Experience in supply chain processes is a plus for this position. An Analyst III is an IT professional participating in the implementation, enhancement, validation, and/or maintenance of IT application and/or infrastructure systems in support of our everyday business needs. An Analyst III performs the following major activities:
- Works collaboratively with partners in IT, business areas and vendors in understanding, documenting, and enhancing business requirements to create technical, and/or functional specifications.
- Participate in the creation of requirements, design, build, validation, implementation, and/or maintenance of IT application systems and/or infrastructure solutions in support of our current, and future business needs.
- Helps document integration needs and design/development/solution patterns that can be reused optimally.
- Performs solution verification to ensure the solution is built in accordance with the specifications meeting business and technical requirements.
- Provides support and/or interfaces with support teams, internal or external, to ensure business and technical issues with applications and/or infrastructure are resolved timely and effectively.
- Oral and/or written communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Solid understanding of Supply Chain processes
- Time Management
- Critical thinking
- Ability to work in a fast paced enviornment
- Understands how to develop and document requirements
- Skilled in converting business requirements into functional and technical designs
- Proven history of on-time delivery, in budget and quality delivery of projects
- Supply chain experience with logistics and transportation systems
- Software experience with Transportation Management systems such as Manhattan TMS inbound and outbound
- Experience with business functions for dispatch, driver pay, yard management, driver logs & compliance, and other enterprise asset transportation management tools
- Develops and maintain high quality software products supporting the organizations standards.
- Ability to manage own work time and priorities in accordance with aggressive timelines and budgets
- Experience of SDLC methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall