SourceLorven Technologies, Inc.
Our client is looking Java backend Developer with MongoDB for long term project in San Jose, CA & RTP, NC & Canada project Below is the detail requirement. Job Title: Java backend Developer with MongoDB Location: San Jose, CA & RTP, NC & Canada (remote as of now) Duration: Long term Job Description:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience with minimum of 8+ years of IT experience.
- Mandatory: Strong Core Java, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- Hands on Experience, AJAX, HTML5/CSS3, Advance Java script, Angular 7/8/9
- Optional: ELK stack, GIT, Maven, CI/CD, JQuery
- Design and development of High-volume, multi-lingual, transaction-based mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle; Analysis, Design, Development, UT, SIT
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- A Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable applications.
- Roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from design to testing & UT automation.
- Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-transaction volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies
- Proven working experience in Java Web application development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- knowledge of Relational & NO SQL Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in Agile environment
- Proactive and quick learner
- Knowledge/Experience on latest open source technologies will be an added advantage