- The Environmental Monitoring Analyst performs analyses following specified instructions from supervisor, SOP's, and analytical procedures.
- Reports testing results through the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS), other computerized systems, or through standard laboratory paper-based documentation.
- Calculates results and compares to specification limits.
- Informs supervision immediately if lab results do not meet specifications.
- Performs analyses including instrumental and automated methods utilizing prescribed procedures and techniques.
- Complete all testing including special project/ protocol testing in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Generates valid data, reports results in appropriate database compared to established specifications while adhering to cGMP's.
- Compares laboratory results with specifications for acceptability and determines if repetition or OOS is required.
- Maintains equipment and trouble shoots instrumentation problems, procedural problems or production problems.
- Participates in functions involving teams which impact production, increase efficiency, solve problems, generate cost savings and improve quality.
- Ensures safety, housekeeping, and compliance are maintained.
- Performs other duties as directed by supervisor. Shift Schedule: You will be able to select which shift you prefer
- Shift 1: 7am - 7pm
- Shift 2: 7pm-7am Rotating schedule (No Shift Differential) Work Schedule (4 days on 3 days off) or (2 days on 2 days off) Education/Work Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Life Science Experience