SalaryUSD TBD TBD
- Bachelors (completed) or Masters (in progress or completed) in Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, Sociology, or related field; or in lieu of degree, some related work experience.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Interest in and experience deploying user research methods (usability testing, user interviews, remote studies, etc.).
- Detail-oriented approach and the ability to work fairly independently on a variety of well defined tasks.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience conducting research in a rapid environment, turning around end-to-end studies in a quick manner.
- Experience providing insights to inform digital engagement (e.g., website, apps, api's).
- Experience crafting discussion guides and appropriate tools and exercises to reveal consumer needs and desires in close partnership with Experience Design, Management and Business Partners.
Curam Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst - Need to be on our Payroll
Sr. Business Analyst
Technical Business Analyst with EMR integration