SourceGateway Solutions Inc
Business Analyst (Hybrid) - 6 PositionsNorth Carolina, Raleigh / durham / CH, 27607 Raleigh / durham / CH USA
Req-ID: 698233 Client: State of North Carolina (NCAOC) Role: Business Analyst (Hybrid) - 6 Positions Location: Raleigh, NC 27607 Duration: 06 to 12 Months This is a hybrid position. AOC will provide office space in Raleigh but working remotely on a day-to-day basis is acceptable. However, there are likely instances where being onsite is needed. For example, if the candidate is supporting end users during an implementation phase, then the candidate would need to be onsite in the county courthouse. The candidates will need to go onsite the first day. Webcam Interview Required Skills (3+ Years):
- Assist end-user training sessions for a variety of Judicial Branch users
- Provide remote (phone) support and possibly onsite support about court processes and applications to North Carolina Judicial Branch members as they implement and use eWarrants, Odyssey, and other products.
- Configuration of the system including creating forms within the applications, including tokenization.
- Participating in data conversion activities between legacy systems and eCourts applications
- Ability to test eCourts application functionality
- Within project guidelines, research and document standard business decisions regarding the configuration of various Odyssey products
Cloud Business Systems Analyst
Business Systems Analyst - Logistics & Freight Software
Business Analyst (Hybrid) - 6 Positions
Senior Business Analyst - HYBRID
Business Systems Analyst
Business Systems Analyst (Accounting and Finance)