SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceGreene Resources, Inc.
- Worked in a Managed Service Provider environment
- Understand all facets of network configurations including
- Design Network Solutions for client businesses
- Maintain and manage Local Area Networks
- Knowledge and experience with ground up network installation and setup including server, routers, switches and access points configurations based on the client use.
- Wireless networking
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems
- Experience in Windows Server platforms particularly 2012 R2, 2016 Standard, 2019 Standard, SBS and Enterprise
- Backup and Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity and Contingency
- Implement and monitor network security
- Optimize and maintain network software and hardware
- Perform network infrastructure troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Citrix experience
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange ? client server, hosted, and Office 365
- Proficient with Active Directory
- Knowledge of Hyper-V and VMWare
- Experience with remote management tools
- Cloud services and strategies
- Web hosting and domain management
- Knowledge of MAC operating systems as well as iPad and iPhone systems
- Install, set up and expand new facilities
- Voice over IP (VoIP) knowledge and experience
- Technology consulting
- Project planning, creation and execution
- Third party client applications (QuickBooks, EMR applications, ERP applications, etc.)
- Hardware and software recommendations and procurement
- Hardware and software maintenance support
- Experience with Kaseya and Auto-Task applications a plus
- Works independently at client sites to evaluate system and software issues
- Evaluates and recommends various courses of action regarding network performance and technology needs at client sites
- Analyzes system issues and implements most effective solutions
- Associate's or Bacehlor's degree in technical field.
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Net
- CompTIA Security+
- MCDST (Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician)/ MCP/ MS100
- MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator) or MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer)
- CCNA or CCNP
- At least 2 -4 years hands-on experience
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills, can work independently, results oriented and self-motivated.
- Comfortable working with people at all levels within a client organization. Will be interacting with clients on a daily basis through voice communication and on-site presence.
- We expect the candidate to be responsive to client's needs, take ownership and be accountable for issue resolution and general client satisfaction.
- We encourage creative thinking that leads to creative solutions and empower the system administrator to design and develop solutions to meet the changing needs of the client.
- Reside in close proximity to one of our office locations. Preferably within a 30 mile radius and maintain a clean driving record as you will be conducting client service calls.
- Greene Resources is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Technical Support Engineer
Technical Support Engineer - L2
IV&V Technical Project Manager
Cloud DevOps Engineer (Azure)
Network Security Engineer