SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
SourceABAL Technologies Inc
Lead QA Test Automation Engineer-Direct Client RequirementNorth Carolina, Raleigh / durham / CH, 27601 Raleigh / durham / CH USA
Position-1-Direct Client RequirementRole: Lead Test Automation EngineerLocation: Raleigh, NC(Remote for now)Duration: Long-term Visa: Need Only H1B Transfer Candidates on my W2 Overview:This is a hands-on technical lead automation engineer role. It's a role for you if you like to write code, improve testing frameworks, patterns and processes and if you like to help others do the same.Responsibilities:
- Ensure and champion quality processes, which allow teams to identify, report, assess and resolve problems found during testing, and proactively avoid reoccurrences.
- Create and maintain end to end test automation framework using Selenium – Python/Java cucumber, SQL and UNIX.
- Suggest and implement improvements to the testing automation processes and tools.
- Resolve day to day issues and provide solutions
- Be QA subject matter expert in specific areas across projects
- Manage outsource resources workload, workflow, work queue, and results
- Train and mentor members of the team to help them solidify their testing expertise, scrutiny and use of the tools
- Some manual testing will also be expected, but emphasis will be placed on devising and implementing test automation.
- Develop standardized procedures - test plans, bug, regression testing, automated test cases
- Contribute to the automated testing efforts, and ensure comprehensive test coverage by finding defects and verifying fixes
- Must have hands-on experience in creating/maintaining test automation frameworks using Java cucumber, Java Hashmap, JDBC, HTML programming for reporting purposes.
- Good experience in Hadoop Bigdata systems, Hive, Python, Databricks, Unix/Linux Shell scripting & SQL programming
- Someone with financial background and knowledge on Market Data would be preferred for this role
- In-depth SQL knowledge in order to understand and work iteratively with complex data sets and models. Data will be tested for accuracy, completeness and performance;
- Proven success in position of similar responsibilities in a QA environment
- Outstanding eye for detail, and steadfast refusal to compromise on quality
- Thorough understanding of quality assurance methodologies, automation strategies such as BDD, In-sprint automation etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate and document testing plans and results
- Solid ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, adapting testing efforts to meet project needs and deadlines
- Strong sense of ownership and self-sufficiency.