SalaryUSD - $110000 per annum - 110000 per annum
- Collaborate with UX Design Lead, project managers and back-end developers to implement cutting-edge front-end solutions.
- Work in an open and agile environment, iterating quickly and often to arrive at the best solutions that make our products better for our users.
- Drive adoption of unified design systems and provide front-end coding expertise across the organization.
- Develop high quality, maintainable software that is suitable for production deployment in mission-critical environments.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems Management or relevant discipline
- Certification related to application programming and database is highly desirable
- 1-3 years of work experience with a focus on user interface (UI) development/front-end enablement.
- Experience with REST web service development
- Be up to date on the latest industry trends to anticipate future growth opportunities and needs
- Experience with Test Driven Development (take full ownership of our code and its quality.)
- Solid understanding of using Git, Github, and continuous integration tools.
- Sample work in an online portfolio or email attachment is a plus
- Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills
- Highly motivated, self-direct and attentive to detail
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Willing to travel to other company locations