SalaryUSD $60 - $80 60 - 80
SourceArcher I.T., LLC
or s apply. Unable to do H1's at the moment!A Top Financial firm in Raleigh, NC is looking for a Strong Big Data Developer with Scala (object oriented Scala), Spark, Python, Impala and Hadoop. Any Treasury or Risk experience is a plus as the candidate will be working on a Liquidity Risk Stress Engine Application.Overview of business area or project: Treasury Business provides the key services to the bank such as funding the bank, measuring the liquidity risk and managing the key liquidity ratios, interfacing the regulators related funding and liquidity risk. The Treasury IT team supports all technology solutions for Treasury and Liquidity Risk businesses. Overview of department/team:
- Treasury IT department has teams located at Raleigh, New York, Pune, and Poland.
- About 18 resources are located in Raleigh driving the Liquidity Stress calculations and reporting capabilities.
- The team has recently migrated the Liquidity Stress engine from the legacy Oracle to Big Data.
- Due to the large 2021 regulatory (FINMA) commitment workload, we are trying to add experienced Big Data contractors to the existing team
- It requires hands on experience with coding of complex risk modules mainly using Scala/Spark programming.
- In addition we require experience with other big data software stack such as Impala and Kudu.
- Python programming is a plus.
- The person should be able to work very closely and assist other team members under agile methodology.
- The candidate should be able to work on very large Hadoop data stores (that grows at around 1 TB per day).