SalaryUSD DOE DOE
Assistant RV Park Manager:
- 85% Maintenance 15% Guest Relations
- Candidate Must be Honest, Trustworthy, Have Common Sense, Be Safe and No Drugs No Drama. Good Attitude and act and be Professional.
- Helpful Skills Include: Can work Independently and see things that need to be fixed, and fix them without being told. Landscaping including all types of mowers, tractors, back hoe, leaf blower, weed eater, etc. Knowledge of some light plumbing, carpentry and electric helpful. Fix pvc fittings. Cleaning of the apartments and main building, including bathrooms as needed. Help maintain pools, beach area and nature trails. Use of chain saw, log splitter. Helping guests set up and clearing sewer lines. Feed park animals including a flock of 25 ducks. Painting and trim work. Phone skills can be taught, Guest check in and show guests to their sites with a Good Attitude. Have Transportation. Help with Security. Help with Hay Rides. Quick Learner - Be Safe.
- Most any of these skills can be taught , in your call summary list what experience you have. We never do all these things at once. These are all skills related to running a campground. Low stress but fast paced job.
- Pay depending on experience, 35 to 40 hour week. Good Attitude, No drugs No Drama, Possible Housing.
Nick: 3Eight6-4One6-Eight0Eight0 LEAVE MESSAGE of Brief Summary of Experience and Contact Number.
- Thank You