- Train, Lead and coach scrum masters and product owners and cross-functional teams to build, sustain, and strengthen agile values, providing them with the necessary tools and guidance to successfully implement across programs.
- Develop Agile teams that foster continuous communication and teamwork between business and technology
- Work across both existing and new Agile teams to develop successful functional teams with an aim toward stabilization of commitment to delivery of work and business value
- Teach, lead, and mentor team members and empower them to make decisions and take actions that will be conducive for the team to complete goals, focusing on what can be done and recognizing opportunities for improvements.
- Assist team in building out effective user stories and product backlog
- Responsible for guiding teams on the first principle of Agile Coaching to deliver working software.
- Fosters strong spirit of communication and collaboration between teams to align goals, deliver final products, and ensure transparency to impediments and progress.
- Provide training, mentoring/coaching valuable Agile skills that lead toward the organization-wide transformation
- Experience coaching and guiding existing agile teams to maturity
- Knowledge of various Agile or Lean frameworks
- Strong experience training, coaching and standing up new agile teams in various frameworks - Scrum, Kanban etc
- Strong understanding of business and technology working as one team
- Understands the fundamentals of iterative and incremental development
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of and background with agile concepts
- Enthusiastic and knowledgeable about agile processes, practices, and their benefits
- Possess great interpersonal skills, teaching abilities, and a capacity to inspire and motivate
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures
- Understand the business value of agility