Job Title: Test EngineerLocation: Greensboro NCDuration: 09 Months (possibilities of extension) Description:
- The purpose of this position is to provide new product development engineering support in the area of Features, Verification and Validation (FVV).
- In this role, the Test Engineer provides professional expertise within a formal engineering process to support product development deliveries and key stakeholders.
- During the verification and validation process, the test engineer coordinates and performs engineering tasks of varying complexity through interpretation of engineering principles, theories and concepts and clearly communicates/formally documents results and conclusions with all stakeholders.
- Product support through the planning, developing, scheduling and execution of project verification and validation engineering activities of varying scale and complexity.
- Provides technical guidance and direction to design engineers and technicians based on verification and validation expertise
- Prepares and communicates testing cost estimations for assigned testing
- Responsible for performing data analysis to support testing conclusions, which are to be documented through engineering reports
- Perform system functionality verification testing supporting the following core areas: Noise Vibration and Harshness (NVH), Vehicles Dynamics (Handling, Braking, Ride), Dyno Testing (Cooling Performance, Heat Management, HVAC, etc.), and Fuel Economy
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Mechanical, Mechatronics, or Electrical preferred
- 7-10 years of Engineering Experience, testing experience preferred
- Proficient knowledge of data acquisition equipment and data processing techniques.