SalaryUSD $DOE DOE
SourceStellar IT Solution
Our Fortune 500 client is looking for a SAP Hybris Solution Architect to work on their project based out of Durham, NC. Job Title : SAP Hybris Solution Architect Location : Durham, NC Duration : 1 year to hire (CTH ) Job Description:
- Evaluate emerging technology for use across multiple domains, which include RFPs, vendor evaluations and creation of Architecture Design Proposals.
- Ensure the global eCommerce solution adheres to non-functional, and compliance requirements at the local markets.
- Develop solutions to problems via use of methodologies and software application tools, and work with Product Owners to drive product vision, manage scope and expectations.
- Design reliable, scalable, and performant end-to-end architectures which can support sites in a number of geographies across the globe
- Have responsibility for the quality of the technical solution delivered by project teams.
- Work with project management and business analysts to manage the flexible scope with business owners
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring of technical leads and development teams
- Have a strong focus on the high quality throughout the entire process, working closely with the Quality Assurance stream
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architects for aspects related to integration with other systems
- Architect Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of enterprise technologies that define web content and eCommerce strategy.
- Bachelor's in computer science or equivalent, with strong fundamentals and problem-solving skills.
- Strong solutions architecture experience with complex enterprise solutions.
- Good understanding of Content Management Systems.
- Strong experience delivering scalable eCommerce solutions.
- Knowledge of AWS cloud architecture, including auto-scaling and global deployments of application architecture
- J2EE, Design Patterns, Non-Functional Requirements.
- Min 8 years industry experience.
- Nice to have eCommerce skills like SAP Commerce Cloud / Hybris, Oracle, Adobe Magento, or familiar with building experiences using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
- Deep understanding of object-oriented programming, relational databases, complex integration landscapes.
- Experience coaching and mentoring technology talent.