Lead AWS Cloud DeveloperNorth Carolina, Durham, 27702 Durham USA
Title: Lead AWS Cloud Developer Location: Hybrid from Durham, NC or Westlake, TX. Duration: 12+ Months Required Experience:
- MUST HAVE Proven programming experience with AWS Cloud Native serverless services such as s3, Step function, Dynamo DB, Lambda, API Gateway, SNS, SQS etc
- Must have experience in building resiliency into the serverless application such that it is up 24/7.
- Experience with test automation using jUnit, JEST.
- Ensures code reviews, unit testing and integration testing is completed efficiently
- Well-versed/Proficient in automated testing: unit, component, integration, functional and regression
- Identify and resolve scalability and performance issues
- Experience of working with modern CI/CD and building infrastructure using Terraform, Jenkins
- Ability to troubleshoot, research, and work through complex problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly productive in an agile project delivery environment
- Your ability to thrive in a dynamic and fluid organization where priorities shift to respond to changing business needs
- You have a solid technical background of solving problems and identifying root cause.
- You're able to quickly assess and become knowledgeable about subject matter/become the authority
- You are a reciprocal teammate who can work independently across local and distributed teams
- You share your knowledge and enjoy mentoring other members of the team
- You demonstrate ownership and accountability through proactive task management
- Proven programming experience with AWS Cloud Native serverless services such as s3, Step function, Dynamo DB, Lambda, API Gateway, SNS, SQS, etc. (8+ years of experience)
- Enterprise Systems/CI/CD pipelines
- Financial services
Lead Java AWS Developer