SalaryUSD TBD TBD
The IT System Administrator of Laboratory Applications supports our Bioscience clients Process Development activities by delivering and supporting enterprise applications that improve our clients ability to execute for our customers. They will be experienced with lab execution, lab automation, and electronic lab notebook technologies and their implementation to support lab activities and improve lab throughput. The System Administrator will work with internal and external parties to define requirements for new functionality and provide technical direction and expertise for providing that functionality. Additionally, they will have a good understanding of biopharmaceutical processing and development within a regulated environment. The System Administrator must:
- Be a good communicator that can provide information that is valuable to the intended audience
- Be able to translate business needs into actionable requirements
- Be a leader and provide direction for operational activities as well as project-based support
- Be a technical expert in the assigned software applications.
- Monitor and maintain assigned applications in their proper operating condition to meet business requirements.
- Identify, develop, and deploy upgrades to improve lab efficiency and business processes
- Provide escalated support, and manage vendor support, for assigned applications.
- Stay current on training and administration of SOPs and training activities as part of operating in a validated environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent experience, with a minimum of 5 years of experience in Biopharmaceutical, Manufacturing or related field.
- Experience supporting laboratory information systems, execution systems, lab automation systems, and/or electronic lab notebooks, specifically IDBS eWorkbook, Cytiva Unicorn, and AGU Sm@rtline Data Cockpit.
- Experience integrating laboratory systems using SOAP or Rest web services, custom APIs, and SQL.
- Familiarity with GAMP 5, computer system validation and validation protocols.
Sr. Systems Programmer