SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceVolt Services Group
VOLT is seeking Candidates for "IT Support Specialist II" role for our client in Durham, NC. This is a contract role estimated of 6 months. Candidates MUST BE local to North Carolina.Candidate in this role will coordinate, diagnose, and troubleshoot internal employee issues with technology. They provide escalation based support services to employees with complex technical problems and information technology issues involving desktop, laptop, or network services from local personnel or from employees working remotely.MUST Haves:
- 2+ years of help desk / service desk experience
- A+, Microsoft, or HDI certifications
- Demonstrated troubleshooting abilities for hardware / software issues on both Windows 10 and Mac OSX systems
- Powershell scripting experience
- Good customer service, communication, and people skill
- Troubleshooting skills for windows/Mac based platforms, smart phones, and A/V equipment
- Receives requests and issue escalations through the IT ticketing system, via email, Slack, or phone for assistance on complex computer related problems including network, hardware, software, peripheral, and related equipment; determines severity of problems; troubleshoots, resolves, or refers to appropriate technical staff as appropriate, trains Tier 1 techs in resolving problems and creates knowledge articles for internal and customer self-service use.
- Participates in the acquisition, installation, upgrade, and maintenance of workstations, laptops, software, and related systems; installs, moves /relocates, and configures software for new users; Install, configure, and patch various operating systems (Windows 10, OSX) for laptops /desktops; manage hardware and software asset lists
- Ensures quality customer service to staff; designs processes to improve the support experience and levels of self-service, ensures proper and accurate feedback on technical problems; and coordinates communication between user and other IT staff / groups.
- Utilizes and maintains ticket tracking systems, software, and related systems to ensure efficient help desk and customer service operations, maintains forms, documentation, and logs; identifies trends and looks for efficiencies that can be built into processes and self-service offerings.
- Ensures conformance with established IT and company policies and procedures; drives improvements in workflow, procedures, and processes; and provides on-call escalation support for advanced issues.
Customer Support Representative