Scrum Master in Charlotte, North Carolina Posted 02/10/22AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance. THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 500 manufacturing and technology organization with significant investment in R&D and Innovation
- Rich history with over 150 years of significant growth and innovation
- Expanding global footprint in North America, South America, Europe and Asia
- Industry leader within all 8 divisions and leader in each
- Known for growing talent internally and promoting internally
- Culture: Highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Growth: Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Opportunity: Ability to drive change within organization with a focus on process improvement
- Stability: Strong executive leadership team investing in its talent and elevating the global footprint
- Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
- End user training planning and coordination
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
- Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing.
- Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
- Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials.
- Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders including updates for steering committees, governance teams and executive management
- Project communication planning and execution - setting appropriate expectations, communicating status with all stakeholder groups, escalating issues and concerns when warranted.
- Communicate project status, meeting minutes, and action items with targeted delivery
- Working with the sponsor to ensure the planned business value is progressing according to plan
- Coordination (with Procurement) of vendor management (RFI, RFP, SOW, etc.)
- Plan and facilitate change management and communications
- Issue facilitation and resolution
- Execution of project plan deliverables, including operational readiness with the appropriate project team members
- Resource management to ensure the correct resources are available in a timely manner with the sufficient skillsets to meet project needs
- 3+ years of experience as a scrum master or in a similar role.
- Experience with M365 deployments in a large enterprise including Exchange Online, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Room Systems, Enterprise Telephony, SharePoint Online and OneDrive
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions.
- Master Scrum Certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication capability at all levels of the corporation
- Good presentation skills; persuasive, encouraging, motivating, and inspiring; the ability to listen and understand
- Financial acumen to quickly understand project level resource planning and budget management
Project Manager\/Scrum Master
Scrum Master IV