SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceLorven Technologies, Inc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business or related field with 6+ years professional experience.
- Knowledge of transmit security architecture, product life cycle and engineering
- Hands on experience in identity and access management space(IAM), including life cycle management(SCIM) and IDASS
- Deployment skills on Devops (openshift and Jenkins) to deploy transmit code base
- Understand and implement transmit security journey, external connections, auth scripts and custom implementation
- Debugging skills to triage production issues related to transmit security, RSA and CA IAM
- Knowledge on Java, REST and spring
- Basic knowledge on monitoring tools like Splunk, Prometheus and appdynamics
- Understanding of AWS, Apigee and F5 network connections and communication
- Good communication, analyzing skills and ability to tackle critical escalations
- Required Skills: Transmit Security, CA SSO, CA access gateway, LDAP, RSA, Openshift, Splunk, Postman, Git