SalaryUSD TBD TBD
- Significant experience through multiple software implementations and has developed both depth and breadth in a number of technical competencies.
- Ensures design comply with enterprise standards with minimal technical debt.
- Ensure that product backlog/requirements are healthy, with clear acceptance criteria.
- Key responsibilities of the role include developing solutions and processes for delivering features based on their knowledge of design/architectural patterns and Agile/DevOps practices.
- This role ensures the systems design and requirements are aligned to achieve the desired business outcomes, and that team practices and coding/quality principles are aligned to achieve the desired technology outcomes.
- Ideal applicant has built significant experience through multiple software implementations and has developed both depth and breadth in a number of technical competencies.
- Building the Solution Right
- Designs and is accountable for feature delivery, as an individual contributor.
- Applies enterprise standards for solution design, coding and quality.
- Ensures solution meets product acceptance criteria with minimal technical debt.
- Responsible for compliance and security items and audit support at the team level.
- Acts as a liaison for production activities/issues.
- Works with Product Owner to ensure that product backlog/requirements are healthy, with clear acceptance criteria.
- Guides the team on work breakdown and execution.
- Plays a team lead role (as an individual contributor) and mentors the team.
- Guides team members with skills and practices (planning & estimation, peer reviews and other engineering practices).
- Identifies skill and role gaps, and works with Technology Manager to address them.
- Works with Technology Manager in creating resource contingency plans where required.