Cloud AWS Database DeveloperNorth Carolina, Charlotte, 28201 Charlotte USA
Cloud AWS Database Developer in Charlotte, North Carolina Posted 01/23/23THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 100 Financial Services Company
- 100-year history of dedication to customer satisfaction, success and growth
- Tremendous growth and new business strategy leading to the need for new talent
- Significant investments in cutting-edge technology
- Culture: Excellent work environment that fosters collaboration
- Growth: Ability to make an impact on the direction of the organization
- Opportunity: Gain hands-on experience working with cutting-edge technology
- Stability: Recent financial performance of the company has reported record profits
- Formulates system scope through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems.
- Evaluates and implements changes to existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary.
- Reviews flow charts, models, and procedures and feasibility studies to design possible system solutions.
- Reviews technical documentation to guide system users and to assist with the ongoing operation, maintenance, and development of the system.
- Collaborates with system analysts, engineers, and programmers to design systems and to determine project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements, systems performance standards, and interfaces.
- Identifies and documents all system constraints, implications, and consequences of various proposed system changes.
- Educates end users on system designs and functionalities through creation of training materials and conducting demos.
- Evaluates the efficiency and effectiveness of application operations and troubleshooting problems.
- Work as team player, keen on contributions
- Responsible for development of cloud in-house tools & data services to support operations of Cloud infrastructure, provisioning, monitoring with (IaaS) , (PaaS) and (SaaS) models
- Deploy, automate, maintain, and manage AWS cloud-based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability, and security of productions systems
- Proven experience in developing and deploying cloud-based applications using AWS native services. Ability to identify key features of AWS services and use the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs to write Infra-as-Code (IaC) modules.
- Maintain code development & AWS cloud-based production systems, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability, and security.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of CI/CD delivery frameworks (e.g Jenkins / Cloud Bees), infrastructure as code software tools (Terraform, Cloud Formation), configuration management/orchestration tools (e.g., Puppet, Chef, Ansible), and version control methodology (e.g. GIT)
- Possess Coding Skills: API Design, Scala, Python, Database procedural languages and scripting (Java Script, Nod.JS and No-SQL)
- Previous experience with RDS, EMR/Hadoop, MongoDB, and legacy RDBMS databases.
Azure Cloud Database Admin/Developer